Buying a car on finance has never been so popular for consumers. Spreading the cost over affordable monthly repayments rather than buying a car outright gives owners the flexibility of saving money for that rainy day, or the ability to buy a vehicle with a low or zero deposit.
Whether you are buying your first vehicle, upgrading your current one to a bigger - newer model, or looking to purchase your dream car, our bespoke finance options with fast decisions are extremely easy to use. Interest rates start from 6.9% APR for Hire Purchase (HP) and 7.9% APR for Personal Contract Purchase (PCP).
There are no hidden costs and the rate offered is personalised for each independent customer and matched to your own credit profile on a 'Rate for Risk' basis.
Apply for Finance
Once you have chosen which form of funding best suits your needs, we can arrange the loan immediately following these simple steps. We usually require a lot less information than most high street lenders and our finance packages can be arranged and paid out for same-day collection.
Criteria you will require in order to apply:
- You must be 18 years old or over
- You must have a bank or building society current account and have the sort code and account number to hand. (This must be your own.)
- You must be a permanent UK resident - and able to provide a full 3-year address history in the UK.
- You must be in permanent paid employment or retired with a pension - and be able to provide a 3-year work history. (We can also consider Part-time if you work a minimum of 16 hours per month.)
- You must be able to provide proof of your annual income
- You must have a valid email address
- You must have a Full UK or EU driving license
- You must be the registered keeper of the vehicle and keep it in your possession for the term of the agreement. You cannot obtain motor finance in your name for someone else.
- You must insure the vehicle under fully comprehensive insurance
We take finance seriously here at TT50 Cars Northampton. To give you further peace of mind we have signed up to voluntary finance training developed by the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA)- Specialist Automotive Finance (SAF).
(The FLA is the leading trade body for the motor finance, asset finance and consumer credit industries in the UK. Last year, FLA member finance companies provided £141 billion to consumers and businesses, including £48 billion for the purchase of vehicles. The FLA introduced Specialist Automotive Finance (SAF) in 2007 to help raise the standard of car finance information provided in showrooms for the benefit of car buyers. SAF is funded by FLA member finance companies.)
All of our customer-facing sales staff have committed to sit an annual test for competency to ensure our knowledge is kept up to date and that you receive the best advice regarding funding for your purchase. SAF Expert certificates are proudly hanging in our showroom - look out for them when you decide to visit. Further evidence of this achievement is our dealership is subsequently awarded SAF Approved Status every 12 months.